Its day four and the daily prompt is “The Great Outdoors”.
In this prompt, I will be stating some of the literary locations that I would love to visit and the reasons why. It not really a surprise though as the picture will give you away.
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid because this book is all about road trips and adventures. And at the end, it features Alaska and its beautiful aurora.
- Camp Halfblood because this series is pretty much life.
- San Francisco where Lola And The Boy Next Door is set in.
- Paris is the background setting for Anna And The French Kiss.
- Terra Somniorum in The Dreamland series because this place is just so beautiful in its own way.
- Hogwarts!! And I am certain everyone knows why.
- The Night Court!!!! To some of you who are wondering why, READ THE BOOK!
This is a really short one because honestly, I’m too lazy. I’ll see you next time for tomorrow’s blog challenge.