- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger has provided for you to answer.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think that deserves to be nominated and have less than 200 followers.
- Let those bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Make up 11 questions for them to answer.
1. If you could throw one book/series, what would you throw?
I have no idea.
2. Would you rather know how the book will end (spoilers) or find out about it yourself?
I’d really rather find out about it myself and read until the end because spoilers are just so frustrating and evil. It would also change your whole perspective of the book.
3. If you could choose two authors to collaborate in creating a new book/series, who would you choose?
I’d choose ……
4. There’s an intruder in your house and you have to choose between a cake and a pizza as a weapon. What would you choose?
I’d choose Pizza. Without a doubt.
5. If you could time travel, where would you like to visit? Your past or your future?
I would visit the future because you will get to see some really cool stuff that no one in your era has ever seen yet.
6. Airplane or ship?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. Pillows or no pillows?
9. What got you into blogging?
Doing book reviews and books.
10. What is your proudest moment?
The moment when Sarah J. Maas sat exactly right beside me for a group photo.
11. What is your bookstagram account?
11 Random Facts About Me
- I am 17 years old and I’ll be graduating from high school this year (yasss).
- I have a major exam on November and yet, here I am – still procrastinating.
- My parents wants me to pursue my studies in law (why).
- I have 7 siblings.
- I am the youngest (haha).
- I live in Malaysia. Born and bred (yucks, I know).
- I started my bookstagram account on March 26, 2015.
- I really enjoy creative writing and writing narrative essays.
- I am an aspiring author. I have some solid ideas for my books.
- I love posting pictures on Instagram and interacting with other bookstagrammers.
- I want more books.
- Which author got you into reading more books?
- Contemporaries or series?
- Favourite genre?
- Dystopian or fantasy?
- If you could have a supernatural power, what would it be?
- If you could live in any fantasy world/land, where would it be?
- Who would be your parent if you’re a demigod?
- Favourite book to movie adaptation?
- Favourite Booktuber?
- Where do you live?
I nominate these lovely accounts (I hope whoever I nominate sees this because I have been struggling with tagging people for days and I am so done now);
- Carryn from thereadingberry.wordpress.com
- Clémence from clemisbookishworld.wordpress.com
- Luna from lunireads.wordpress.com
- Marian from dearmaw.wordpress.com
- Ricah from bookbloggingwithricah.wordpress.com
You can do this if you want. 😀