Book Review #59
Title: A Court Of Thorns And Roses
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Release Date: May 5, 2015
When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin—one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.
As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she’s been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands, and Feyre must find a way to stop it… or doom Tamlin—and his world—forever.
- Words can’t even describe this book. This book is completely, immensely and irretrievably phenomenonal and mind-blowing!
- It is full of fast-paced action between the characters.
- The Prythian world that is divided by seven courts is so cool. I’d definitely love to live in one of the courts.
- Sarah has written such complex characters and not to my surprise, unpredictable. And I especially love the two main characters – Feyre and Tamlin.
- I can’t even begin to express how I feel about this book’s plotline. It is seriously out of this world. It is savagely beautiful.
- The only thing I can say to you about this book is, read the book yourself and you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.
- Highly highly highly recommended!