Book Review #46
* I received this book in an exchange for an honest review.
Ava and Sebastian are two medical residents who in a perfect world, would really like each other. But both of them are closely watched by their demons. Their baggage is not light – Ava has hers carefully folded in vacuum bags to occupy as little room as possible; Sebastian wears his like a lead armor that makes him slouch sometimes. They like each other, but how are their demons going to get along?
- A light read with very complex main characters.
- I didn’t enjoy it that much. I completely adore the prologue but as soon as the chapters begin, I start to lose my interest.
- I feel that the book is too summarized and that it could be prolonged.
- Sebastian is really frustrating. I don’t know how Ava still puts up with him in the beginning. But yeah, I guess love does that to you. Sebastian is obviously holding back even though he tries so hard so still be in Ava’s company.
- Ava is your typical main girl who will patiently wait for Sebastian to finally admit his true feelings even though it will happen until the very end. A bit frustrating, I should say.