Book Review #38
* I received this book in an exchange for an honest review.
My rating: 3/5
Sylvie is a trendy, LA party girl with more going on than she knows what to do with. Between apartment hunting, insane friends, a rapidly growing puppy, and one too many boys to juggle, she’s just trying to catch her breath. Will the craziness overwhelm her, or will she find a better path to move forward? Draw a bath, pour some bubbly, and join her as she tries not to Lose the Plot.
- A light read that is full of shenanigans between Sylvie and the men in her life.
- As you read this book, you will experience life, living in LA and Sylvie constantly losing the plot to men and life, in general.
- I think what the author, Sophie is trying to convey is that dealing with men is a risky business. They’re usually covered up with their ego and think that the world resolves around them. And we, ladies have to look out for ourselves because there will be a time in our lives that will make us feel vulnerable and hopeless.
- All in all, it’s a very light read (as I said before). It’s the perfect read during the holidays and especially now that we’re in the brink of New Years.