Book Review #37
* I received this book in an exchange for an honest review.
My rating: 4/5
When Sophie Ballester and her twin brothers Sam and Todd are uprooted from their home and sent to a remote boarding school run by their Great Aunt Ness, they stumble upon a hidden room that holds a secret—a secret that will change everything.
The people of Phoenix Holt are not what they seem.
In fact, nothing is.
- A fresh and exhilarating read.
- A story full of diametrical characters that fits the whole plotline.
- This story is a combination of finding your true self and your family origin with a little hint of love at the side.
- I love Sam’s brotherly relationship with Sophie. It’s really nice and refreshing to see a brother that sincerely care about his sister rather than one of the stereotype annoying brothers. But Todd is a different case altogether.
- Jesse Jaxon got me hooked up with his brooding demeanour. I just love him.
- And can we just talk about how hilarious the others acted when he speak in public for the first time. Too funny!