Book Review #33
* I received this book in an exchange for an honest review.
My rating: 5/5
‘Lyrical, vibrant, imaginative. E. J. Mellow’s striking, original voice will draw you into a mesmerizing world.’ EMMA RAVELING. AUTHOR OF THE ONDINE QUARTET
‘The characters are stunning….I fell in love with all of them!’ CASSANDRA READS A LOT
Molly finally uncovers the truth about the strange dreams that plagued her sanity for weeks. Now destined to accept a clandestine role, Molly must find the strength and courage buried deep to push forward and succeed.
With the help of Dev, the roguish blue-eyed man of her dreams—whose dark past resurfaces to haunt him—Molly prepares to test the limits of her newly awakened powers and set right a world on the edge of being consumed by nightmares.
But when an unknown shadow stalks her every step and a shocking revelation about her ancestry comes to light, Molly may find herself forced to make a decision that could leave her alone in the dark and standing on the wrong side of a divide.
- First of all, can this amazing series get any better?
- The ending just killed me. Really, what is that?
- The big battle has not yet bestowed upon us because that will be in the third book and I seriously cannot wait to read it.
- Usually, the second book in a series isn’t really that uplifting but believe me, this book will exceed beyond your expectations. Because it did to me.
- I have always rooted for Molly to be with Jared, a mortal but a fine nocturna named Dev is fine too. As long as they’re all happy, I’m happy too. (Even though this is totally out of the topic)
- I love how compassionate and considerate Molly is toward others. Is definitely bring out the best out of her.
- Holy! The plot twist that Molly’s grandfather was once a Dreamer too!! I was super shocked but in a good way, of course.
- Highly recommended.