Book Review #28
My rating: 5/5
When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.
Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.
They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.
Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.
- Miles Miles Miles, he’s so complex and complicated. But then, he is still a man with needs. Seriously, 6 years? You must be in hell.
- Never ask about past. Don’t expect a future. These two sentences is everything.
- I love Colleen Hoover’s writing. It is simply easy to read and understand. I love love love everything about this book.
- Ugly Love is my first ever Colleen Hoover read and I had super high expectations before reading it. But, after finishing it, the expectations are way beyond my expectations. Wayyy beyond my expectations. This is definitely one of my most favorite reads and book. Contemporary at its best.
- Tate very well knew that she cant expect a future with Miles. She knows that very well. But, she still hopes and doesn’t give up on the man she loves because she knows that Miles is just putting up a façade.
- And what does Tate get for hoping? A happily ever after, that is.
- You should definitely pick this book up if you’re looking for a romance read with some love actions at the side. If you know what I mean.
- Highly highly highly recommend.