Book Review #26
My rating: 5/5
‘The world of Unravel Me is terrifying and unique; its characters steam with passion, and Tahereh Mafi’s bold, intentive prose crackles with raw emotion.’ RANSOM RIGGS
‘Dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense. I dare you to stop reading.’ KAMI GARCIA
time for war.
Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She’s finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon, and free to love Adam. But Juliette will never be free from her lethal touch.
Or from Warner, who wants Juliette more than she ever thought possible.
In this exhilarating sequel to Shatter Me, Juliette has to make life-changing decisions between what she wants and what she thinks is right. Decisions that might involve choosing between her heart—and Adam’s life.
- I am Team Warner all the way!
- As I’ve written on my last post, Warner or should I say Aaron (gahhh, I love his name!!!) has always piques my interest from the beginning. It was love at first read.
- Good for you Juliette to shoot that vicious man until he become crippled. I am talking about the suppreme commander.
- The fact that the author mixed up superpowers and dystopian is very interesting and new.
- It was kind of shocking to me when I read that Omega Point wast blown away to debris.
- In my opinion, revenge wont solve anything. You are just blinded by your anger to do rash things.
- Highly recommended.