Book Review #16
‘Thrilling, beautiful, and blisteringly smart, We Were Liars is utterly unforgettable.’ JOHN GREEN
‘You’re going to want to remember the title. Liars details the summers of a girl who harbors a dark secret, and delivers a satisfying but shocking twist ending.’ BREIA BRISSEY, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
A beautiful and distinguished family.
A private island.
A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy.
A group of four friends—the Liars—whose friendship turns destructive.
A revolution. An accident. A secret.
Lies upon lies.
We Were Liars is a modern, sophisticated suspense novel from National Book Award finalist and Printz Award honoree E. Lockhart.
And if anyone asks you how it ends, just LIE.
- When you get to the super mind-blowing plot twist, believe me, it will most definitely throw you off-guard.
- This is a very beautifully written book and anyone that has ever come across this book should definitely read it and I am sure that it will instantly become one of their favourites.
- Between a chapter to the next is very short, and one thing about me, I love short chapters.
- I don’t even know how to elaborate even further because this book is so remarkabley amazing. Every single word and line in it.
- Read it and as the description above says, LIE if someone asks you about the plot twist.
- Highly recommended.