Book Review #5
My rating: 5/5
He is a Legend.
She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion?
June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic—and each other—and now their country is on the brink of a new existence. June is back in the good graces of the Republic, working within the government’s elite circles as Princeps-Elect, while Day has been assigned a high-level military position.
But neither could have predicted the circumstances that will reunite them: just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies, and war threatens the Republic’s border cities. This new strain of plague is deadlier than ever, and June is the only one who knows the key to her country’s defense. But saving the lives of thousands will mean asking the one she loves to give up everything.
With heart-pounding action and suspense, Marie Lu’s bestselling trilogy draws to a stunning conclusion
- Completely and extremely Mindblowing.
- Despite the fact that Day is ‘dying’, he still remains strong with his fellow Republican and are constantly beside them to defeat the Colonies.
- I was completely devastated when that stupid woman shot Day and not only once, but twice.
- It is extremely sweet how Day acts toward his brother. He is so compassionate which is rare in men these days.
- Such a brilliant series. Words can’t even explain how beautiful this series is.
- So good that you guys are missing out big time if you haven’t picked it up yet.
- Highly recommended.