Pick up a little black dress.
It’s a girl thing.
What is a Little Black Dress?
If you have never heard or is not so familiar with these books/publishing company, please allow me to enlighten you.
- First published in paperbacks in 2007 by LITTLE BLACK DRESS.
- An imprint of HEADLINE PUBLISHING GROUP.
- These books are printed in London, UK.
- They publish sweet romantic and the perfect summer-read books by various talented authors.
- 300-400 pages max.
- You can finish one book in a seating, most definitely.
- If you haven’t read any of the books, you are definitely missing out. Big time.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick up a Little Black Dress in stores near you. (Although, I’m not so sure that they still sell it in normal bookstores, but maybe you can find them in a second-hand bookstore.)